Zenith Bank is a Nigerian multinational financial service issuer. Its miles certified as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator.
In terms of facility all bank have given their best to their customers. Banks had taken the online banking feature where they can see and get connected with bank from any place at any time with internet.
Zenith Bank Online Login steps
- You need to open you web browser and search for Zenith bank on google. In google, you will find various results with links. So, simply you can click on this link https://www.zenithbank.com/ to enter the home page of Zenith bank.
- There in navigation bar of home page, you will see Internet Banking, Personal Banking, SME Banking, Corporate Banking, Media, Investor Relations, CSR, About Us and a search option.
- You need to click on first option which is Internet Banking. Thee you will get two option: Personal and Corporate. If your bank account is personal than you need to choose Personal or if it is not personal then you need to select Corporate.
- Or you can go for https://ibank.zenithbank.com/InternetBanking/App/Security/login this link to open the login page of Zenith Bank Online Login. In that page you will see two page split into half equally.
- In the right side, you will see the fill up forms for logging in. In the fill up, you only need to enter two things; Account Number and Password or PIN and Token number.
- You can choose in between the Password and PIN and Token. After you enter your account number and password or PIN & Token. Then you can click on Login button to sign in.
- Then after that you will be signed in to your account. Even after you clicked on login and can’t sign in then you might forgot your password or PIN & Token.
- You can reset it by clicking on the text “FORGOT PASSWORD” below the Login button. It is the internal link colored in blue. Or you can click on this https://ibank.zenithbank.com/InternetBanking/App/Security/forgotpassword
- It will open the reset page where you can start your resetting process.
If you are using non-private device to login your bank account then you should remember to sign out before leaving that device.