Yes Bank is the one of the largest bank of India which lies in the top 5 and it is the private bank. This bank also gives some features to the customers and the features are like: online banking, mobile banking, and many more. You can login to your account from home using a computer and internet which is known as Online Banking.
For Yes Bank online banking login, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you will need to search for the Yes Bank online banking’s link. For that, open the browser of your computer and open a search engine as well. Search engine like Google will be best to use. In search engine, you can directly search for the Yes Bank online banking.
- You will get numerous results from which you need to open the genuine and correct one. But first you need to open the home page because you need to go in the serial and manually. In the home page, you will see the login tab button at top right corner.
- You will need to click on it and then you will get drop down option, and you need to choose the option that is your account and then after that, you need to click on the “Get Started>>” text in the drop down option.
- Then a separate window will open where you need to click on the “Continue to Net Banking” button.And in the same window, the login page will open.In the page you will find a fill up space where you need to enter your Login ID in the first blank.
- Andthen you need to enter your Password in the second blank. Then you click on “Log on” buttonin the right side of the blanks. This will make you login your account.
In case, you can’t sign in because you forgot your password then you can reset your password to recover your account.To reset your password, you can follow these steps:
- From the login page, you will see the “Forgot Your Password/ Unlock Login ID” text below the loginfill up blanks. You shall need to click on that text to open the recovery page.
- A page will open where you need to select an account type to proceed ahead. So, you need to select it and then you need to click on the “Create New Password” button.
- After that in another page, you will see some blank space which you need to fill up. First, you need to fill it with Login ID and then you need to enter your Card Number in second blank.
- In the third blank, you need to enter your PIN that is only provided to you. Then after that you need to enter a password.The password should be created new by you and should be memorable and can’t be guessed.
- You need to re-enter the same new password in the last blank as well for the verification and confirmation.After filling all the blank with respective data, you need to click on the small box that will accept all the Terms and Conditions.
- Then after getting ticked, you need to click on the “Create New Password” button.This will complete the reset and recovery process. At last, you need to go for the sign in page and start logging in your account with your new login password.
This time you will be successful and you will need to remember the new password for the next logins. You will also need or remember to sign out in every logins as well for the security.