Bank of America is ranked in the second in the list of largest banks of United States whose headquarter is in charlotte, North Carolina and also it is one of an American multinational financial services company. You can transfer a balance which can provide you with the opportunity in order to rid yourself of debt as long as you pay off any balances before the intro period ends. You can transfer the balance to a 0% intro APR card and save tons of money on interest. Bank of America also offers you a several cards with balance transfer options and one of which is there is a primary balance transfer card of the Bank America Credit Card.
The following are the steps in order to Transfer Balance in Bank of America Account which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to login to your account and after that you need to click on “Transfers” where you need to select “For credit card balance transfers.”
- You can see a balance transfer offer which you need to check in terms of the offer and then select it.
- Now you need to complete the form where you need to fill in the credit card account number for the card with the debt and the amount that you want to transfer it.
- After that you need to add your phone number and then you need to read the terms and conditions and submit the transfer request.
- In case if you complete a transfer over the phone then simply you can call the number which is on the back of your card in order to speak to a representative.
- You need the following information of name on the account with the debt and amount to be transferred.