UCO Bank stands for United Commercial Bank which is an Indian financial corporation. In terms of services, this bank has given the customers of online banking where customers can check their bank statements online sitting at home through internet in computer.
For UCO bank online login, from your computer browser, you can follow these steps:
- First you need to open your browser. There you can open any search engine that is familiar to you. Google is the most popular search engine and you can access that. To open google, you can go with this https://www.google.com/
- There you can search for UCO online banking where you will get numerous results with the link which can make you confuse. So, you can go with thishttps://www.ucobank.com/english/home.aspx link to open the home page of the UCO bank.
- In the home page, you will get to see all the features and facilities given by the UCO Bank. At right side of mid-section of the page, you will see the icons for the features. In that area, you will see an icon with text “E-Banking”.
- You need to click on that icon and some options will drop down. From the options, you need to choose login.And you will another page in your browser. There you will see what you can access in the left side and some pictures in the remaining side.
- You can also us this https://www.ucoebanking.com/ link to open the same page.From that page at left side, you need to click on the “Personal banking” section and another page will open where you will get to see the warning information.
- That page is full of terms related points which can also be opened through this https://www.ucoebanking.com/TermsMainRetail.htm# link also. In that page, not only terms and warnings, you will also see a “Continue” button which you need to continue.
- After that, you will open next page in next tab where you will get a blank space also with others texts. In the blank space, youneed to enter your User ID respectively and click on the Login button.
- Then in next step, you will be able to type your Password in the respective area and click on the login button again. And after that, you will be logged in and can surf your online banking feature of UCO Bank.
You need to remember to sign out before leaving the device after finish using your account or lending the device to someone else.