Punjab National Bank (PNB): Online Login
Punjab national financial institution (PNB) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services organization. It’s far a state-owned organization. The bank has over 80 million customers, 6,937 branches, and 10681 ATMs throughout 764 towns. In terms of feature, most of the banks have given the online banking feature. Customers can check in to their bank account sitting on home through computer internet.For this you should go for Punjab National Bank Online Login if you have valid account in Punjab National Bank.
For Punjab National Bank Online Login (PNB) through online web site, you need to follow these steps;
- You need to open your browser on your PC and open Google in it. There you need to search for PNB or Punjab National Bank. You will find various result with different link. You can also go through this article by clicking on this https://www.pnbindia.in/.
- This link will open the home page of PNB. There you will see “Internet Banking Login” on the right side of the screen. You can click on that to enter this link https://www.netpnb.com/index.html. You can also click on this link to open the net banking page.
- In this page, you will see “Retail Internet Banking’ and “Corporate Internet Banking” on the right side. There you need to click on “Retail Internet Banking” for personal banking. And for corporate you need to click on other.
- After clicking on first option, you will open a page with some security tips and a space for User ID. You need to enter your User ID in the blank space and continue. Continue button is in the bottom of the page.
- After clicking on continue, you will open a next page with more blank spaces. There you need to enter your password. You also need to choose Language. After that you can set your “Default Login Page”. Whenever you will login the first page you will see is what you have chosen.
- Then you need to click on login button and after that a page with Terms & Conditions will open. You need to scroll down and click on Agree button. You may read the terms and condition if you are first time logging in.
- After that a page with User Authentication will open. You need to enter your one time password which has been sent in your mobile number. And then after entering, you need to click on continue.
- After continuing, you will get some questionnaire. There you will need to select and answer 7 questions. And after answering, you need to scroll down and click on register.
- Then after that you will get question phrases. Where you need to select pictures with similar than you can continue.
After you have signed in, you need to remember to sign out before leaving.So, these are the steps for Punjab National Bank Online Login.