ICICI stands for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India whose headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra and it is an Indian multinational banking and financial service company as well as it is the third largest bank in India in terms of assets and fourth in term of market capitalization. It also offers a wide range of banking products as well as financial services for corporate and retail customers with the help of a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of life, investment banking, asset management, non-life insurance and venture capital. ICICI bank has a vast network as it has 4,850 of branches, 14,404 ATMs in India as well as it has a presence in 19 countries by including India.
For ICICI Bank NRI Login, follow the steps which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to open the browser of your pc and then with the help of any search engine you can search for ICICI corporate login and get so many link which is related with it or you can simply go to these link directly https://infinity.icicibank.com/corp/AuthenticationController?FORMSGROUP_ID__=AuthenticationFG&__START_TRAN_FLAG__=Y&FG_BUTTONS__=LOAD&ACTION.LOAD=Y&AuthenticationFG.LOGIN_FLAG=1&BANK_ID=ICI&_ga=2.266806219.478029886.1525078403-1527274799.1525078403 in order to login.
- After opening the link there you can see a text box where you can see “User ID”, “Password” and “Start In” and “Login” button whose background color is orange and the text written over there is white.
- You need to write the user ID in the first blank text box and password in the second blank text and after that you need to select start in drop down menu where you can see so many options over there such as Dashboard, bank account, bill payment, fund transfer, recharge, investment, general insurance, life insurance and customer service among which you need to select one of the option.
- After that you need to then click in the “Login” button for the further processing.
- After that finally you have successfully logged in to ICICI NRI account.