Huntington Bank, Inc. is an American bank retaining agency, making it the 32nd largest financial institution holding organization within the United States of America. There also are decided on financial service activities in different states. Huntington additionally maintained retail banking places of work in Florida.
For Huntington Bank Online Login through PC:
- You need to open you web browser first, then open google and search for Huntington Online Banking. You will find many results and links. The main link of the home page of the Huntington Bank is https://www.huntington.com.
- The online banking login of the Huntington bank is https://onlinebanking.huntington.com/rol/Auth/login.aspx.
- You need to click on that link and a page will open. In the same page there will be login steps. To log in, you need to enter your username and then password in different particular blanks.
- Then after typing username and password, you need to click on Login button. Login is much secured.
- In case while you login, you forgot your password and can’t access to your account then, you can reset your password. To reset, you need to click on “Forgot Password?” internal link.
- After you click on that you will head towards reset process. Or if you want to start your reset process directly then, you can click on this https://selfservice.huntington.com/default/ForgotPassword/. By clicking on this link it will open the first step of reset process.
- In this page, you need to enter your username and last four digit of your Social Security or Tax ID number. And after that you can continue. You will be verified and can enter a new password.
- To enter a new password you need to be careful with the keyboard and type it carefully. You need to type your new password two times. Second time you type is for confirmation. Then after that you can continue.
- Now you can sign in with your new password. And surf to your online barking.
If you are using another’s password then you need to remember to sign out. Other person may use if its already logged in.