Barclays Premier Banking is an online banking website for people having an account in the Barclay Premier Bank. You can start using the online banking system if you have an account in the Barclays Bank.
For Barclays Bank Premier Login, follow these easy steps.
- Firstly, open any browser that is on your desktop. Now, enter the link www.barclays.co.uk in the web browser. You can also open a new tab on the web browser you are using currently and enter the link. You can also simply click on the given link to open the website directly.
- Click on the Login button at the top.
- Now a form will appear on your screen. In the first box, you have to enter your Last name which is in our bank account.
- Then below, there are three options: Membership number, card number and Sort code and account number. If you choose Membership number then you have to enter your membership number in the box. This number will be provided to you when you sign up for the online banking. If you chose the card number that you have to enter the card number. The number will be on the front side of your debit card, cash or authentication card. In the last option, you can enter sort code and account number. The number will be on the front side of your debit card.
- Next, you can click on the Square box to check it so that you don’t have to go through the same process every time you log in. However, if you are using a public device then you should not tick the box.
- Click on the Next Step button.
- In the next step, you have to confirm your identity. For this you will be asked for your password or a message will be sent to your phone. After completing the steps, you can start using the online banking service.