Bank Of America Bill Pay Steps
Bank of America is ranked in the second in the list of largest banks of United States whose headquarter is in charlotte, North Carolina and also it is one of an American multinational financial services company. Now with the help of Online Banking you can securely pay for your monthly bills on your schedule. You can make an online payment of your car as well as your cable to your phone and utilities and many more. You can also pay your Bank of America credit card bill the day when it’s due. With the online banking security guarantee now you can feel secure by knowing your payments made on the date in which you prefer or you choose. Bank of America Bill Pay Steps help you to pay bills or paying back a to a person you can easily send money now or just make a schedule of a payment or transfer for later which helps to make your life a little more convenient with Online Bill Pay and money transfers are automatic transfers.
Following the Bank Of America Bill Pay Steps you can pay the bill of Bank Of America:
- To make a bill pay from bank of American at first you need to sign in to Online Banking of America and to sign in you need to write your customer ID and password and then tap in the login button of it.
- After you logged in with the bank of American then now you need to select the Bill Pay tab.
- Now you need to add a “Pay To” account which you can browse company name or add a company or individual name to whom you want to make an online payment.
- Then writing the name of company or person name to whom you are going to pay through an online now you need to select when and how much you want to pay.
- After writing the specific date and sum of amount you want to pay now you need to select Make Payments.
- After that with the online payment through bank of America.
- Now you do not need to worry that in which date you are trying to pay to the person will be paid automatically in that day with the amount you want to pay.
You can easily learn to pay bills online of your utilities following the Bank Of America Bill Steps mentioned above.