SBI is an Indian public sector banking and financial services company. It is a public sector banking of india. Its headquarters is in Mumbai, Maharastra. It was established on 1 July 1955. It was served all over the world.
State Bank of India Login (SBI)
- First open the browser that you have installed in your device. Then go to google.com and search for state bank of India login or simply go to this URL. https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm this is the easiest and direct way of opening the page of state bank of India login.
- Once its load enter your username. You have to enter your correct username. If your username is incorrect then you will not able to login to state bank of india. In case you forgot your username then click on forgot username. This will help you to get a new username and recover your account.
- After entering your correct username then click on password to enter your password. Enter your correct password to login. In case you forgot your password or you loss the password then click on ‘forgot login password’ . This will help you to reset your old password and get you a new password and whenever you login you have to enter a new password.
- After entering your correct username and password then click on login or press enter key to login in state bank of india.
- There is a Virtual Keyboard. If you are having problem in your keyboard then click on ‘enable virtual keyboard’ then the keyboard will appear on your screen.
- If you dont have an account or you want a new one then click on register to fill up a form and you can create your account. fill up your form and you will able to register your new account.
If your username or password is incorrect then your State Bank of India login process will not be successful and again you have to enter correct username and password to login.