Bank of Baroda is an Indian country-owned global banking and financial services company in India. It is the second biggest bank in India, subsequent to State Bank of India. This bank also gives similar facilities as others bank do. You can log in to your account known as online banking to check the details of your account. In case, you can’t sign in to your account because you forgot your password then you can reset the password to recover your account. So, today we will help you to reset Bank of Baroda password here.
To reset Bank of Baroda account password, then you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to open your web browser and search engine like Goggle will be best to use. In search engine, you need to search for the Bank of Baroda.
- You will get numerous result from which you need to open the genuine one. To enter login page, you will need to be in the home page where you get the“Retail User Login” button.
- In the login page, you will see the “reset your Transaction Password using debit Card, Click Here” sentence in the right side of the fill up tab. the text“Click Here” is in blue color which means the internal link is within it.
- You will need to click on that text but you should enter the “User ID” first. Otherwise, you won’t be able to continue to reset page. You can’t search the reset link or enter it directly.
- In the recovery page, you will need to select your card type. And then you need to enter your card number in the given blanks. As you enter that in next blank, you need to enter the expiry date of your card.
Further Reading: Syndicate Bank Online Banking Login
So, as you reset one time, make sure you never forgot the password. In case you forgot again then reset in same way. Always sign out manually after finish using your account.