Punjab and Sind Bank online login
Punjab and Sind bank is not the private bank but it is the Government owned bank of India and has its braches spread all over the country. Online banking is one of its products or can be said services to the customers. Not only online banking, but there is other products as well.To access this service you must first have valid account of Punjab and Sind bank.The steps for Punjab and Sind Bank online login are mentioned below.
For Punjab and Sind Bank Online Login from your computer browser, you can follow these steps:
- You need to open your browser. There you can to open google or any other search engine that you ae familiar with. To open google, you can click on this link https://www.google.com to open the google search engine page. In google, you can search for the PSB or Punjab and SindBank.
- You will get numerous results with link where you can go with the first result in google. If you are confused yet, then simply follow this https://www.psbindia.com/ link to open the home page of PSB. In that page, you will see “Internet Banking Login” at the right side of the screen.
- You need to take over the mouse and then you will see the drop down options to select onelogin type. There you need to choose the “Retail Banking” option for the personal account. By the click on that, you will open the login page.
- If not then, you can open the same login page with the help of this https://www.psbindia.com/content/home-page1 In the page, you will see the button “Proceed to Login”. You need to click there and then a different tab will open.
- In the different tab, you will get two blank spaces and a virtual keyboard. There you need to enter your User ID in the first blank and Login password in the second blank respectively. After that you just need to click on the “Log In” button.
- Note that, you can type from your desktop computer and the virtual key board both. You just need to type it carefully. After that, you will be logged in. you can register if you haven’t registered earlier or if you can’t get access then you can reset your login password.
For that, you can click on the button beside the text “Forgot Login Password”.Youalso need to remember to sign out of the device after finish using it.