OBC Online Banking Login
OBC stands for Oriental Bank of Commerce and it is the bank of India. Net banking is available in all the banks which is one of the services to the customer where they don’t need to come on bank for small information.The steps for OBC Online Banking Login are mentioned below.
For OBC Online Banking Login, you will need to follow these steps :
- First you need to open your browser. There you can open any search engine that is familiar to you. Google is the most popular search engine and you can access that. To open Google, you can go with this https://www.google.com/
- There you can search for OBC net banking where you will get numerous results with the link which can make you confuse. So, you can go with this https://www.obconline.co.in/ link to open the home page of the OBC bank.
- From the home page, in the left side, you will see login option: Retail User and Corporate User login. If your account is personal then you can click on the Retail User otherwise the second option. By clicking on the Retail User login, you will open the login page.
- You can also go with this http://tinyurl.com/y9ntux9b link to open the same login page. In the login page, you will see a blank space where you need to enter your User ID respectively.
- There you will get three buttons: login, clear and register now. If you are for the first time, you need to click on the register now button otherwise go with the login button.
- After you type your User ID, you need to click on the Login button. And in next page you need to go through some procedures that is to enter your password and click on the login button. Password should be typed carefully in the respective area.
- And after click on the login button, you will open your home page of OBC net banking. You will ask to enter your OTP also in the mid process if you are first time logging in or using new device.
You should remember to sign out before leaving the device after finish using your account.