Lakshmi Vilas Bank was founded in 1926 by a group of seven businessmen of Karur under the leadership of Shri V.S.N. Ramalinga Chettiar. The Lakshmi Vilas bank offers various banking products and services in India. They provide various deposits, such as savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposits, and recurring deposits. They provide a range of loans as well for a home, business credits, initial public offers, student loans, golds, rental, personal and commercial vehicles and also for agricultural purposes as well. Today, we will discuss about the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Online Banking Login steps.
The Lakshmi Vilas bank supports their members to help to gain their career and grow their business. As of 2018, Lakshmi Vilas Bank has 523 branches and 984 ATM centers and seven extension counters, The bank has attained the status of authorized dealing in foreign exchange, enabling it to provide a full range of services to their local customers and for people who are engaged in international trade and to overseas travelers.
In this generation, the internet has been one of the most important parts of our human society. That’s why banks have also upgraded their services with the help of the internet. The online banking is the easiest method that a client can do it from home or anywhere.
To login to your online personal bank account follow these steps:
- Go to lvbank.com, and enter your login details then click on submit.
- On the screen you’ll see something that looks like this, the Account summary shows up on default.
- Click on Account activity, to know the activities in a specific account. You can also choose of viewing the records in ascending/ descending beside your select account option and click on the go button.
- You can see your last 10 transactions when a mini statement is selected. There you can select a specific period to check between your specific transactions date.
- You can check your account details by selecting Account details on the left panel and select a particular account, then click on the go button.
- Select the Beneficiary maintenance to add payee information and click on submit, then confirm it to save payee details.
- Click on Fund transfer to transfer funds within self-accounts. And select your self-account. Enter the amount you want to transfer and click on transfer.
- And click on confirm after verifying the details.
- Enter your transaction password and click on submit.
- You can repeat the same process for Third party fund transfer as well.
So, these were the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Online Banking Login. Let us know if we helped you to login to your bank account.