Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the Indian Private Sector bank which had started from the Mumbai city of India. This bank is also same like other banks which gives numerous features to the customers. One of the popular service that is provided to the customers is Online Banking service. You can login to your account and check details by sitting in home or office through computer and internet. Today we will hel you on Kotak Mahindra Bank Online Banking Login and Reset. Enjoy.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Online Banking Login and Reset steps are separately given below. But first, to log in to Kotak Mahindra Bank Online Banking, you can follow these steps:
- So, you will need to have Pc and a browser in it. You will need to open a search engine in browser to search. Google like search engine will be best. In search engine, you need to search for the Kotak Mahindra Bank online banking.
- So, there you will get numerous results from which you need to open the genuine one. As you open the Kotak Mahindra Bank Online Banking login page, you will see a login tab and a virtual keyboard also.
- Virtual keyboard is provided because to ignore the incorrect data input which logging in. the login tab will have two blanks. In the first blank, you need to enter your Customer ID/CRN. You can also enter the Nickname of the account if you have.
- Then you need to enter your login password in the second blank. As you fill both blank with respective data, you need to click on the “Secure Login” button.
- Secure Login means you will need to enter some more details. So, you will be asked for the Dynamic Access Code (DAC) which is sent to your Registered email ID and Mobile number and you need to enter it in the respective field.
- After filling that, you need to again click on the “Secure Login” button. After that, you will be asked to change password if you are logging it for the first time and this step should not be done always while you login.
- So, you will need to enter your current password in respective blank. Similarly, you need to enter a new password in another blank. You also need to re-enter the same new password in another respective blank. After all, you need to click on the “Go” button.
[ Further Reading ] Westpac Bank Online Banking Login
Then this will open your account in home page. You will need to remember the new password for next logins. But in case you forgot then you can recover your account by resetting password. For that, you can follow these steps:
- From the login page, you will see the “Forgot / Blocked Password?” text in blue color below the password writing blank. You will need to click on it and you will be open the recover page.
- In recovery page, you will get some blank that you will need to fill and total 4 steps to completely finish the recover process. So, you will need to enter your CRN/ Customer ID or Nickname. After that in the last blank, you need to copy down the text that is shown in the box above.
- After that, you will need to click on the “Continue” button. Then in next step, you will need to verify your details. For that, it is better to follow the onscreen instructions.
- Follow the instruction till the page where you get two blank to enter new passwords. You should choose a strong password and re-enter it in the second blank for confirmation.
- After all, you need to save the process and changes. Then you will need to go back to the login page and start logging in your account with your new password.
You will need to remember the new password for next logins and need to sign out in every logins.
So, these were the steps of Kotak Mahindra Bank Online Banking Login and Reset. If you have any problems, you can contact ur or you can comment us below.