Karnataka Bank is one of the Indian bank which is nearly located all over India for easy access. Karnataka bank also gives some features like other popular banks. One of the most used feature is Online Banking. A customer can register for it and later use the account to check details by sitting in home or office with a computer and internet access.
For Karnataka Bank Online Banking Login, you can follow these steps:
- So, you will need to have Pc and a browser in it. You will need to open a search engine in browser to search. Google like search engine will be best. In search engine, you need to search for the Karnataka Bank online banking.
- So, there you will get numerous results from which you need to open the genuine one. As you open the Karnataka Bank Online Banking login page, you will see a login tab with two blanks.
- In first blank, you should enter your Retail/ Corporate User ID. Then in the second blank, you need to type down the same Captcha code which is given in the box.
- After you fill the both blank, you need to click on the “Login” button. And after that you will be logged in. this login process has OTP system as Captcha is given.
- Then in next page, you will be asked to enter the password of your account. you will be also shown the image of the account just to make sure, you have type correctly or not.
In case, you find difficulties in logging your account, you can follow these steps to recover your account by resetting password:
- From the login page, you will see the “Forgot password?” text at bottom of the login tab. You need to click that text and enter the recover page. In that page, you will see that you can choose between Offline and Online. So, it is always better to use online set.
- As you choose any one, you need to click on the “Next” button. After that, you will get the page where you will need to fill something. In the first page, you will be asked to enter the User details.
- So, first, you need to enter your User ID and then enter the verification code that is given within the box. After that, you need to click on the “Continue” button.
- From next page, it is better to follow the on-screen instructions. You will need to authenticate yourself there and then in the last step, you will be asked to enter the new password.
- You should choose a strong new password and then you again need to enter the same new password in same page but different blank for confirmation. And after all, you need to save the changes and continue ahead.
From next time, you will need to remember the new password for next logins and also need to sign out in every logins.