Bendigo bank has named changed into Bendigo and Adelaide Bank by merging with Adelaide Bank. These both bank were doing similar things even starting from different place of Australia. This bank is now on top 60 ASX listed company. In terms of services, this bank has also given best facilities to customers. They have given Online Banking facility.
Bendigo Bank Online Login steps:
- You need to open your browser on your PC and open Google on it. In Google, you need to search for Bendigo bank. You will get different result with links. You can click on the first result because first result is always good.
- Otherwise, you can click on https://www.bendigobank.com.au/public/ this link to open the home page of Bendigo Bank. There you will see everything in that page. You will also see login process, on top right corner below the search button.
- There you will get to choose between e-banking and share trading. You need to choose e-banking in order to use your personal account for online banking. And after you choose you need to click on “Logon” button.
- After that you will open a page with fill up blanks and with the link https://www.bendigobank.com.au/eai/Logon/login.page. You can click on this link to open the e-banking login page.
- In login page, you need to enter your Access ID on first blank. Similarly, Password in second blank and Authentication Key on third blank. The Authentication Key field should only be used if you have purchased and activateda Security Token for use during Logon.
- Then you need to click on “Logon” button to sign in. after that you can surf your e-banking through home on your PC.
This is banking related website and logins. So, you need to remember to sign out before you leave the device you were using even it’s too personal to you. Other person may use your account.