Bank of baroda is one of the largest banks of India. It is an international banking and financial services company. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. It was founded by Maharaja of Baroda. It is served all over the world.
Bank of Baroda provides online banking service via official banking website i.e. bobibanking.com. If you are enrolled to Baroda Bank e-banking, try these steps.
Bank of Baroda Online Login Steps
- First open the browser that you have installed in your device. Then go to google.com and search for bank of baroda login. Or simply go to this URL. https://www.bobibanking.com/this will take you in bank of baroda page.
- Once it open scroll down and click on retail user or corporate user. After clicking the next will appear in your screen. It is the Baroda bank login box.
- You have to enter your user id . Enter your correct user id to login. If you forgot your user id then click on don’t know user id. This will help you to get a new user id or recover your user id.
- After entering your correct “user id” then click on enter button or press enter key to continue.
- Then in next, page you have to enter your password. Enter your correct password to login. In case you forgot your password or you loss password then click on forgot your password to reset your password. And you will get a new password then you have to login with your new password.
Once you entered your bank Baroda user id and your password then click on sign in or press enter key for bank of Baroda online login. If you enter your user id or password incorrectly then again you have to enter your user id and password correctly.