Bank of America gives its customer an EDD Debit Card login where they can login to their account using their Debit Card’s detail. It is very similar to Online Banking where you can login from home.
For Bank of America EDD login, you can follow these steps:
- This is done on the browser having a specific website. To search that link, you need to open the search engine like Google or any other that you are familiar with. As you open search engine, you need to search for the Bank of America EDD.
- You will get numerous results with link where you just need to open the genuine one. As you open the EDD Debit Card login page, you will see the “Sign In” tab with a blank.
- There, you need to enter your Usernameor Card Number in the given blank and then you just need to click on the “Continue” button to get logged in. then you will get another blank to enter the password.
- So you need to enter your password and then click on the login button.This will make you log in. and after that you can use your account.
To Reset Bank Of America EDD, you can follow these steps:
- In the same login tab, you will see a text “Forgot Password” above the sign in button. The click on text will take you the recovery page.In the recovery page, you will see a blank space where you need to enter your Username or Card number again.
- And after entering this, you will need to click on the “Continue’ button.Here, you will need to go for total 3 Steps. The second step, you will need to follow the on screen instruction.
- The on-screen instruction will be for verifying you and your account. After that, the last step is the last page where you can create a strong new password.You will need to enter your new password twice in the two different blanks in same page.
- After that, you need to save the changes and continue to login page to try logging in. you will be successful after that.
Then you just need to remember the new password for the next logins. And also need to remember to sign out of the device when finish using in every login.