Bank of America App (Download, Function and Use)
Bank of America is ranked in the second in the list of largest banks of United States whose headquarter is in Charlotte, North Carolina and also it is one of an American multinational financial services company.This bank provides huge range of banking facilities to its customers and also online banking service.To get this service you can either use their official website or use their app Bank of America App. To download their app you can follow these simple steps below.
The following are the steps in order to download Bank of America App which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to open your mobile and after that you need to go to the respective store in order to search and download the app of bank of America.
- After going to the store now you need to search for the “Bank of America App” and then there you can get app of it.
- After that go inside and then then start to download and install the app of it.
The following are the functions and use of Bank of America which is mentioned below:
- Bank of America App helps you to check balances and the recent transactions.
- It helps to view balances without logging with my balance.
- You can easily view your statements.
- Deposit checks.
- You can easily transfer funds and pay bills.
- Bank of America helps you to send money to virtually anyone using email address or mobile number.
- You can also schedule appointments to meet with us.
- Make a report of a lost or stolen card and order replacement cards.
- You can receive alerts and notifications.
- You can redeem credit card rewards.
- Check your FICO Score.
- You can also sign in with your saved fingerprint or Touch ID no need for a pass code.
- It helps you to check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts.
- You can make an order replacement cards and check copies.
- You can also view linked Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment account balances.
- Track how close you are to your credit limit on Apple Watch with a credit limit bar.