Axis Bank Mobile Banking Login and Reset
Axis bank is one of the bank that is taken as the largest bank in India. It gives many features to customers for reliability and easy to access. Mobile Banking is one the feature that is given to customers as services. A bank app in mobile phone where your account is logged in then you are accessed to small things that you can do without going to bank.The steps for Axis Bank Mobile Banking Login and Reset are given below.
For Axis Bank Mobile Banking Login and Reset , you can follow these steps:
- Make sure you have installed your Axis Banking mobile app in your mobile phone. If not then you can download it from Play Store for Android and App Store for iPhone. You need to search for Axis Mobile in the respective store. Then you need to install it on your phone.
- So, you will need to open the app in your mobile phone and as you open the app you will be welcomed. Then first of all, you will see is Login button which you just need to tap on it.
- After you tap on login, your mobile screen will show your sim card information where you need to verify your mobile number and for that you need to tap on the “Continue” button. Then you will need to enter your name in the given next screen and after that you will need to tick on the “I agree to the Terms & Conditions” option and tap on the “Continue” button.
- After continuing, you need to set a 6 digit mPIN. It will continue automatically and you will again need to re-enter the 6 digit mPIN for confirmation. After re-typing you need to tap on “Done” or “Confirm”.
- Then your processes finishes. Then you will get “What’s New?” details on the screen. Then first screen you will see after closing “What’s New?” details is your Total Available Balance. You have Successfully Logon to the Axis Mobile Banking.
- After that to use other feature of the Axis Mobile you need to Proceed. You also need an Internet Banking credentials to proceed further or you can continue further with Debit Card.
- You will need to enter your Debit Card number or Internet banking login details. Then you need to tap on “Continue”. Then you will need to enter your mPIN which you have set before in process and then continue ahead. Then you will successfully open your account/ID as Mobile Banking.
In case you forgot your password then you reset your password to recover your account. To reset your password, you can follow these steps:
- When you open the app to login your account, you will see the login button which you need to tap on to open the login screen. Here the login password is the mPIN that you have create while setting up.
- So below that, you will see the “Forgot mPIN” text which you need to tap on. Then you will see two options in next screen. There you can choose Internet Banking or Debit Card option. Mostly people had set up using Debit Card so, you will need to go for the Debit Card option.
- You will need to enter your “Card No.” in the first blank then you will need to enter your “Card Expiry” date as format of mm yy. Then in the last blank, you will need to enter your ATM PIN which is 4 digit. After all, you need to tap on the “Continue” button.
- Then in next screen, you will need to enter your “Registered mobile number” in the given blank and then again you need to tap on the “Continue” button. This will send you a OTP (One-Time Password) in your mobile number.
- You will need to enter that OTP in the reset process and then again you need to tap on the “Continue” button. Then after that you will be able to create a new mPIN for your mobile banking login and then you need to continue. Buy continuing, you need to re-enter the same new mPIN for the confirmation.
- After that, you will see the Success message and then you can tap on the “OK” button and then you can continue using your account by signing in with your new password.
So, you will need to remember the new mPIN password for the next logins that you will be doing.so these are the simple steps you can follow for Axis Bank Mobile Banking Login and Reset.