Andhra Bank is a medium-sized public zone financial institution of India, with a community of 2803 branches, 4 extension counters, 38 satellite TV for PC’s places of work and 3636 Automatic Teller Machines (ATM). Andhra Bank has given the feature of online banking and mobile banking to the users/ customers.
Andhra Bank Online Login Steps
- First you need to open your browser, there you need to open google.com. And in google, you need to search for Andhra bank. You will find various result with links. Or you can click on the given link to open the home page of Andhra Bank-https://www.andhrabank.in/English/home.aspx.
- In that page you will see: Credit Card Online Portal, Internet Banking Login, Internet Banking Signup, Mobile Apps, Calculator and Branch / ATM Locator. These things on right side.
- From there, you need to click on “Internet Banking Login”. Or you can click on this link https://www.onlineandhrabank.net.in/ to open the Andhra Bank online login page. This could be the login page unless you choose the user type.
- You need to choose your type from the left side of the screen. The types are: Retail User and Corporate User Login. If you are personal user than you need to choose Retail user login and sign in from there. Otherwise you will need to choose corporate user login.
- If you click on Retail User Login, then a next browser tab will open where you need to click on continue. After continuing, you will open a fill up blank where you need to enter your User ID and Password. Then you need to click on submit to login.
- If you click on Corporate User Login, then a pop up screen with continue button will appear. You need to click on continue and after clicking on it, there will be total three blank space, submit and set login password button.
- You need to enter Corp ID in first blank and User ID in second blank. After that in third blank you will get to enter your password for the ID. Then you can click on Submit button to finish off the Andhra bank online login process.
If you are using non personal device than you should remember to sign out before leaving or even better than that, do not use other’s device for online banking.